Monday, June 16, 2014

Why I Research The Unexplained

When I originally started this nine years ago, the more I looked the more skeptical I became. I started picking apart EVPs. I when through the whole history starting with Friedrich Jürgenson book and Konstantin Raudives research. I found many discrepancies in the early experiments what we now know to be RF contamination by using a germanium diode. Other experiments were later done with the help of a Pye Records sound engineers, and AT&T Laboratories.  

A.P. Hale, Physicist and Electronics Engineer stated:
In view of the tests carried out in a screened laboratory at my firm, I cannot explain what happened in normal physical terms.


The owner of a bar gave me the opportunity to be in the building after hours alone. I was more interested in the history than anything else; it was once a stagecoach stop, and bordello. I walked in the bar turned on my voice recorder before I marked my audio I got an EVP male voice: I’m going to kill you my second EVP was female: It’s haunted. This amazed me, I started questioning everything reviewing all the skeptical explanations to explain the voices.   

No comments:

Post a Comment